Introductory Course Program
Block One: Introduction to Gnosis
1. Introduction to Gnosis
2. The Four Ways
3. The Two Lines of Life
4. Need and Greed
Block Two: Foundations of Gnostic Psychology
5. Ego, Essence, and Personality
6. Human Machine and the Pluralized "I"
7. The Three Brains and How to Solve Problems
8. The Three Minds
9. The Universal Mind
Block Three: Awakening of Consciousness
10. Spatial Sense and the Fourth Dimension
11. Awakening of Consciousness
12. Learning How to Listen
Block Four: Universal Laws and the Ray of Death
13. Return, Recurrence, and Reincarnation
14. Law of Karma and Dharma
15. Mysteries of Life and Death (pt.1)
16. Mysteries of Life and Death (pt.2)
17. Evolution, Involution, and Revolution
Block Five: The Origin of Man
18. Seven Rounds and Seven Races
19. The Origin of the "I"
20. Lunar Influence
21. The Hidden Side of the Psychological Moon
Block Six: Gnostic Esotericism
22. Universal Sound
23. The Seven Cosmos
24. The Tree of Life
25. Study of the Solar Man
26. The Seven Types of Man
Block Seven: Use and Expansion of our Energy
27. Psychic Development
28. Transformation of Impressions
29. Prana, Tattwas, and Pranayama
30. Sexual Hydrogen Si-12
31. Astral Travel
Block Eight: The Era of Aquarius and its Foundations
32. The New Era of Aquarius
33. The Pancatattwa Ritual
Block Nine: Preparation for Meditation Chamber
"There are two main aspects, two decisive factors in our studies:
One, the Remembrance of oneself, the other, the relaxation of the body.
Remembering oneself, one's own profound Inner Being, and relaxing in profound meditation:
thus how the new comes to us, thus, little by little, we go self-exploring ourselves. . ."
-Samael Aun Weor
Phases of Meditation:
Asana: Posture of the physical body.
Pranayama: Science of control over the breath.
Pratyahara: Abstraction of the mind from the senses to make way for the Consciousness.
Dharana: Real concentration.
Shamadi: Transcendental mystical ecstacy.